1327 A 17th Street
Map | News | ID#: 0131
||Constructed as Pica House 
Unit H (M-2) Tex-41-CH-69 [1,2]
|Feb. 11, 1961
||Epsilon Psi chapter founded
||Renamed Sigma Chi House
W. Truett Creager
Signage out front the building.
Vision Realized (1970)
The Caballero Years (1997)
 Minutes from the Board of Regents; February 28, 1958 [note]
 SHSC Revenue Bond Buildings (c.1965)
Creager House is a student residence located near the intersection of Avenue N and 17th Street, west of main campus.
Residence Life classifies the two-story small house as a part of "Four West."
A 1958 document identifies this as the Pica House . By the mid-1960s the building housed members of the men's social group, the Caballeros, who later became members of the Epsilon Psi chapter of Sigma Chi fraternity.
Once the fraternity moved off campus the house was open to upperclassmen.
comments powered by