Unit D (D-4) Tex-41-CH-31 [1,2]
Adamson Hall was one of the nine dormitory units that was part of the Departmental Dorm complex, located at the northeastern corner of Avenue J and 20th Street.
The two-story residence was classified as the physics dorm, or building G. It was demolished to make way for AB4.
Adamson Hall and the other original eight Departmental Dorms (c.1970).
Adamson Hall and the other remaining four Departmental Dorms (c.1997).
Sources Minutes from the Board of Regents (Feb. 28, 1958)
 SHSC Revenue Bond Buildings (c.1965)