Corner of Avenue J and Bowers Boulevard
Map | News | ID#: 0122
Unit D (D-2) Tex-41-CH-31 [1,2]
Stewart Hall and the other original eight Departmental Dorms (c.1970).
Stewart Hall and the other remaining four Departmental Dorms (c.1997).
 Minutes from the Board of Regents (Feb. 28, 1958)
 SHSC Revenue Bond Buildings (c.1965)
Stewart Hall was one of nine dormitory units in the Departmental Dorm complex, located at the northeastern corner of Avenue J and 20th Street.
The two-story residence was classified as the English dorm, or building E. It was demolished to make way for AB4.
comments powered by