Woods Hall was one of nine dormitory units in the Departmental Dorm complex, located at the northeastern corner of Avenue J and 20th Street.
Corner of Avenue J and Bowers Boulevard
Map | News | ID#: 0125x
Unit D (D-5) Tex-41-CH-31 [1,2]
Woods Hall and the other original eight Departmental Dorms (c.1970).
 Minutes from the Board of Regents (Feb. 28, 1958)
 SHSC Revenue Bond Buildings (c.1965)
The two-story residence was classified as the social studies dorm, or building H.
It was demolished to make way for the General Purpose Classroom (GPC) Building.
comments powered by