Geology Core Laboratory

Geology Core Laboratory
1614 Sycamore Avenue
Map | News | ID#: 0358

Timeline

Summer 2012 Purchased by SHSU

The Geology Core Laboratory is a building located at the northeast corner of campus, north of the Custodial-Grounds Complex.

The 23,461 square-foot building was formerly home to the Moore Supply Company. SHSU purchased the property in summer 2012.


comments powered by Disqus
Presented 2003-2015 | buildingshsu is an independent website and not affiliated with sam houston state university.