1601 University Avenue
Map | News | ID#:
Unit H (W-1) Tex-41-CH-69 [1,2]
|May 20, 2009
The seldom seen and oft-rumoured Lawrence House "rear entrance."
 Minutes from the Board of Regents; February 28, 1958
 SHSC Revenue Bond Buildings (c.1965)
Lawrence House was a student residence located at the southeastern corner of the intersection of University Avenue and 16th Street, facing west.
Residence Life classified the two-story small house as a part of the "King/Lawrence/Mitchell" family of housing.
It was announced in October 2008 that both Lawrence and Mitchell houses would be razed to make way for a new dining facility. Both buildings were demolished in Summer 2009.
comments powered by