1836 Sam Houston Avenue
Map | News | ID#: 0206
A view through of the pottery shed through the trees on the museum property.
Signage reads "Raven's Pottery" above the east entrance.
In the yard east of the shed is a plaque and stone marker dedicated to M.H. Stougaard (1884-1965), the custodian and horticulturist of the Sam Houston Shrine from 1928 to 1936. The plaque was dedicated by the Henderson Yoakum Chapter of the Sons of the Republic of Texas in 1961.