Pritchett Field House


Map | News | ID#:

Timeline

1951 Consructed
1982 Annex constructed
c.1994 Demolished

Namesake

None

Architect

Unknown

Contractor(s)

Unknown

Sources


The Pritchett Field House housed the SHSU football program from its construction in the 1950 until 1985.

After the move to the new stadium, the building was reclassified as Housing Storage on maps from the late 1980s. Maps from the early 1990s identify it again as a field house until its demolition to make way for the Walker Education Center and parking for the museum complex.


comments powered by Disqus
Presented 2003-2015 | buildingshsu is an independent website and not affiliated with sam houston state university.