1661 Avenue J
Map | News | ID#: 0110
||Constructed as Philomathean House 
Unit A (A-1) Tex-41-CH-31 [1,2]
|May 16, 1959
||Delta Zeta chapter founded
||Renamed Zeta Tau Alpha House
An image of the front from 2009 - and what appears to be a new door, too.
Signage outside the main entrance.
Yeah, it's a new door. It's blue!
On the lawn northwest of the front door is a sign showing the date of the chapter's founding.
Looking down from the parking garage offers a vantage point of the southern (or "rear") entrance AND the roof.
Taken from Avenue J, this photograph shows the Greek letters painted on the western face of the building.
A photograph from 2012 of the western terminus of the east/west walkway between the Zeta Tau Alpha and Houston houses. The staircase leads students across Avenue J and over to Elliott Hall.
Vision Realized (1970)
Lisa Stoneburner, ZTA National Office
 Minutes from the Board of Regents; Feb. 28, 1958
 SHSC Revenue Bond Buildings (c.1965)